Job Title: Conversion Optimisation Executive
Reporting Line: This role reports to the Conversion Optimisation Manager
Job Location/Office: Cluj-Napoca
As a Conversion Optimisation Executive, you will be responsible for optimising customer journeys from the first interaction with the Paddy Power and Betfair websites across all regions and products. You will continually analyse data and user behaviour to identify user pain points & optimisation opportunities. Reporting to the Conversion Manager, this role will have real responsibility and the opportunity to effect change from the start. The role offers the opportunity for an ambitious person to work closely with a world class marketing team.
- Manage day-to-day hypothesis driven optimisation testing of acquisition funnels to the Paddy Power and Betfair websites across all regions and products.
- Analyse data and user behaviour to identify user pain points & optimisation opportunities.
- Continually measure the performance of funnels and identify new opportunities for optimisation & new user flows through different landing pages.
- Manage and lead projects independently and within deadlines.
- Keep up to date with CRO methodology and technology and use your knowledge to create a CRO-centric culture in the company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced working environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Experience with data and analysis
Desirable Qualifications, Experience & Interest
- Experience/Knowledge: You will have to be aware of latest conversion optimization trends and technologies. You must actively seek out events and growth opportunities and then share your learnings with the marketing team.
- Analytics Reporting: You’ll be gathering, verifying, and modelling digital analytics data with the goal of highlighting useful information.
- UX Design: You’ll be building and designing wireframes while working closely with the Creative Studio to deliver the most optimal designs
- Data-driven: You’ll have to analyse performance and conversion data. To do this, you will setup data-layers and event tracking in Google Analytics. You will also provide assistance and guidance to other marketing channels when needed.
- Flexible: Adaptable to a changing environment and tactics.