- Supporting the Sports Operations teams with the creation, management and settling of events and markets.
- Working with the teams to ensure we have relevant and accurate content onsite
- Conducting regular and timely checks of our markets across Exchange and Sportsbook and escalate any gaps
- Responsible for ensuring all of our Live Video streams and In Play data appear on our sites
- Execute operational best practice while consistently providing ways to improve operational processes to drive departmental efficiencies
- Supporting the Sports Operations teams to ensure critical operational tasks are completed to a high standard
- Seek to improve, optimise and evolve current working practices to drive efficiency and quality
- Ability to learn new role in fast pace environment constantly reviewing processes with a long term strategy in mind.
- Effective collaboration. Work cooperatively and partner with others across the organisation to get work done
- Resilient and confident under pressure. The ability to handle and manage crises effectively.
- Ability to seek to improve, optimise and evolve current working practices to drive efficiency and quality
- Effectiveness in communication to Team Members to finish Projects to a high level.
- Customer focused. Ability to identify opportunities that benefit the customer and deliver these through solutions that meet customer expectations.
Education, Technical Competencies & Experience
- Higher Education, qualifications in numerical based subjects desirable
- A passion for Sports
- An interest in betting and knowledge of both fixed odds and exchange betting
- Proficient Microsoft Office user, particularly Excel
- Minimum of 1 years’ relevant experience in an operational capacity desirable
- Proven track record of delivering targets
- Experience working in a team and helping to create a proactive team environment.