Betfair Romania Development is Paddy Power Betfair’s Software Development Center in Cluj.
We offer career opportunities in Java, Web, Oracle/DW, QA, Linux, Application & Network Security, Business Analysis, Project Management, Product, User Experience, Agile and SCRUM, in 3 main project streams: Gaming, Platform Development and Enterprise Data Services.
The people in our Technology teams are passionate about creating products that are unrivalled across the industry.
We take pride in having the best people, the best ideas and the best products. So it’s not surprising that we lead in the industry. In fact, we’re the best there is.
If you’ve got the ambition to work on challenging projects and take responsibility from the word go, it’s time we got together.
Overall Purpose of Job
Betfair Romania is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and critical thinker to join our team as Senior Operations Manager.
Based in Cluj Napoca and reporting to the General Manager in Cluj, This role supports company operations by maintaining & overseeing functions like Facilities, Procurement and will be working closely with the Health & Safety global team.
The job holder will be responsible for:
- Working together with key stakeholders to ensure that the operational services are of a high quality and deliver a workspace that engage our internal customer allowing them to be more effective.
- Driving the implementation of the procurement function and processes locally and ensuring a smooth and effective response to the business needs
- Engaging with various teams (Business, Procurement team, IT Security, Tax and Legal) to have a clear view of the contracts lifecycle management process and agree ways of working between Procurement and these departments.
- Owning the operational budget and managing the team
- Planning and overseeing strategic, operational, and administrative programs, projects, and services of broad significance to the organization within the designated functional area of focus;
- Defining and implementing Workspace processes and procedures and ensuring best practices are implemented to meet the needs of a dynamic and fast-paced organisation.
- Providing strategic advice and recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures within the specified functional area of focus;
- Analyzing, designing documents, and implementing internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization, within the specified functional area of operation;
- Experience as a Senior Operations Manager
- Comprehensive applied knowledge and expertise, gained at a professional level, in all aspects of the area of role focus
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Ability to read and understand different types of legal agreements
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
- Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills;
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal Enghish skills