This role will report into the Operations Team Lead, and will have the following responsibilities:
- Setting up new game content
- Supporting roll out of new product
- Contributor to overall Gaming/Betfair operational performance
- Promotional management: Working closely with marketing teams to define and create customer promotions and then execute/fulfil. Build bonuses, perform customer segmentation, payment handling.
- Resolve customer queries relating to current and past promotions
- Design and build automated promotions
- Fulfil scheduled promotions
- Making ad hoc credits and bonuses
- Review new player registrations, closing out exploits/fraud and passing potential high rollers to VIP teams
- Set and be familiar with Game limits configuration for Casino based products
- Act as a customer for product and technology teams on the backend tools used day to day. Work cooperatively for defining scenarios and requirements on how operational efficiency can be increased.
- Focused on results and being a problem solver on a daily basis
- Contribute to best practices for operational execution
- Contribute to planning excellence by providing input on how to do things
Skills and experience
- 2 years experience in an e-commerce environment, not necessarily gaming, as a content, product or operations executive or other similar role.
- Good understanding of internet technology and devices
- Familiar with the processes and toolset used within an e-commerce function, including CMS, Microsoft Office etc.
- Great communication and relationship building skills.
- Drive, energy and a sense of humor
- Strong problem solving skills with clear attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of issue resolution within an online organization
- Educated to Bachelor degree level, major in computing or e-commerce preferred.
Note: this role will involve weekend and out of normal business hours work (possible UK hours schedule /11 am – 8 pm Romania time), as required, to deal with site issues and particularly busy periods in the sporting calendar