This is a key position, managing our working environment in Cluj, reporting to the Workspace Manager.
This is varied role but the main emphasis will be the efficient and effective running of our centre of excellence in Cluj. We are looking for an experienced, well organized and energetic individual with strong communication skills, the ability to work unsupervised using their initiative as required and the ability and commitment needed to prosper in a fast-paced environment.
Flexi hours and unsocial working hours may be required on occasion. Some travel may be required.
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships and coordinate and monitor their activities including organizing repairs and following through to completion.
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections, complete daily scheduled checks of all office areas and be pro-active in the pursuit of workplace cleanliness and efficiency.
- Plan and manage all workplace services incl reception, security, access control, vending, parking etc.
- Plan and coordinate single and multiple desk moves including desk allocation and liaison with move contractors as required;
- Support the Workspace Manager and other Senior Managers with a range of office and workplace improvement and development projects to include supervising small refurbishment and renovation projects.
- Working with the HSQA team to ensure compliance with health and safety rules, regulations and best practices; issuing permits, method statements and risk assessments as required and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Landlords agents, maintenance personnel and reception team.
- Raise purchase orders and reconciling invoices.
- Assist with meeting and travel arrangements for the local Facilities team.
- Manage and coordinate meeting rooms and equipment as necessary.
- Deal with all FM related administration, including accounts/invoicing, minutes of meetings, move sheets, scanning and filing of leases and other relevant documentation.
- First Aid and Fire Warden duties
- Customer Focus
- Being Resilient
- Communicates Effectively
- Nimble Learning
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in Facilities Management, building services and maintenance and property management.
- Working knowledge of office electrical and mechanical systems
- Working knowledge of financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management
- Working knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations
- Some supervisory experience
- Competent user of FM software tools and MS office applications incl Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- First Aider and Fire Warden/Marshall trained
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Good level of Education (University or above).
- A qualification in Facilities Management, Property Management or Construction Management would be advantageous.
- The suitable candidate is unlikely to have less than 3 years’ experience in an FM role in a medium to large organization.