The Accounts Payable team process almost 65,000 payments per year for the PPB Group, carry out payment runs twice a month, and are responsible for managing employee expenses. It’s a high volume, fast-paced environment, and every day brings something new!
We deal with Suppliers all over the world, and colleagues in every team, office, and shop. We make sure the bills get paid, and that our colleagues get reimbursed for your 6am breakfast in the airport.
If you have an interest in growing a career in Finance, this could be the role for you!
- Invoice processing & data entry; ensuring that invoices are input accurately and efficiently;
- Reviewing employee expenses, and ensuring they’re in compliance with the PPB Travel and Expenses Policy;
- Building and maintaining strong, positive and collaborative relationships with colleagues, ensuring that service to them is consistently of a high quality;
- Assisting Colleagues with queries about invoices and payments;
- Communication with PPB Team Members across all departments on expenses awaiting approval;
- Investigating and resolving colleagues’ queries to ensure that all payments are made within agreed terms;
- Any other associated ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Customer focus – ability to build relationships across Paddy Power Betfair;
- Excellent knowledge of company procedures, policies;
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written);
- Analytical and problem solving skills – ability to manage large data sets with a high degree of accuracy;
- Great attention to detail to execute flawlessly at speed;
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels of the business;
- Desire to learn;
- Must work to agreed deadlines;
- Highly organised, and ability to work on own initiative;
- A willingness to challenge and think differently;
- Excellent PC skills.
Nice to have…
- Financial acumen;
- Knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite;
- Strong MS Excel skills;
- Creative and writing skills.