The HR Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated areas. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition, compensation and benefits administration, employee relations, policy implementation and employment law compliance. Partner with the business to facilitate the delivery and engagement of HR services and use HR expertise to provide solutions to business issues. Serve as contact for employees and answer questions regarding HR policies and procedures. Ensure that the organization is in full compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, communicating benefits information to employees.
- Takes part in the recruitment process and new-employee orientations; writes and places advertisements.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Support maintaining human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Working closely with the whole HR team to offer support on recruitment needs, employees records or any other HR initiatives
- Assists with reviewing and updating the Company Handbook and ROI with the latest changes
- Keep a close relationship with the HR teams in other locations in order to implement, interpret and monitor HR policies, practices and activities, maintaining consistency to Paddy Power Betfair standards
Key Skills & Competencies:
- HR professional with strong ethical practice
- Experience in all HR functions and flexibility to shift from one to another
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise, knowledge of local employment law and legislation
- Recruitment experience including sourcing & managing the end to end recruitment process
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work and deliver results
- Excellent administration and organization skills, strong attention to detail
- Relationship Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Comfortable with working with data, excel and power point