Key experience & qualifications
- Packaging/build tools (e.g. NPM, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc)
- Java 8 and/or development experience of a high concurrency/high transactional platform; Knowledge of Spring is a plus;
- Client-server protocols such as SOAP, REST;
- Experience of using established design patterns;
- Experience working with RabbitMQ and message queueing systems is valued;
- Knowledge of Cassandra is a plus;
- Awareness and experience in using agile methodologies.
- Knowledge on Test-driven development techniques (e.g. BDD, TDD, etc.) and Automated testing and mocking techniques (e.g. Mocha, Jest, Protactor, Selenium, etc.) is a plus.
- Work on a team that owns the services that support the scale of our business;
- Develop software as part of an agile team with short iterations and frequent releases;
- Contribute to planning and development of our technology;
- Remain up-to-date in terms of current (and future) technologic trends.
- Passion for building a great consumer product that our customers will love;
- Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
- Excellent communicator, common sense and a passion for the art of problem solving. deadlines