If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. The person in this role must be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively with professionals at all levels. You’ll need excellent communication, professional interpersonal skills, and the ability to function in an innovative environment. You’ll need strong analytic skills and the ability to translate business plans and goals into the human resource capabilities needed to achieve outstanding results.
Betfair Romania is seeking an exceptionally talented, innovative, extremely hands-on Senior HR Business Partner with a passion for implementing and developing first-class HR strategies to join our HR team.
- Own and manage the relationships with Betfair managers and leaders.
- Support the delivery of the strategic HR plan for Betfair Romania, ensuring consistency with global HR goals.
- Act as a consultant to leaders and provide input on the HR implications of the operational decisions and plans, acting as an integral member of Betfair Romania’s HR Team.
- Maintain a strong focus on employee relations, performance management, engagement and retention activities, including an understanding of compensation and benefits and development activity.
- Support and develop line managers in driving a performance culture through coaching.
- Provide expert input to your client groups as well as the HR team in terms of employment legislation, policies and practices.
- Support the design and delivery of appropriate training and development programs.
- Deliver on business-critical HR related projects.
- Ensure alignment of HR related programs by partnering with peers and colleagues in Romania, Dublin, Porto and London and also across the group.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of Commercial HR within the company.
- Experience of operating as a strategic Business Partner with demonstrated success in meeting exceptionally high standards in a high volume, fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of Betfair Romania and other client groups to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Proven knowledge and practical application of Romanian practices and employment laws.
- Experience with rapid growth and complex changing work environment.
- Coaching and mentoring experience at management level.
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs.
- Will be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- You will have high energy and flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive.
- You will be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”.
- You will have a strong outcome focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables. Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Ability to develop strong working relations at all levels.
- Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously while delivering in a structured and focused way.
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in an IT environment is a plus.