You will manage a portfolio of Romanian and other international VIPs. The purpose of the role is to ensure excellent delivery of the customer management strategy, high engagement levels and overall adherence to required process and policies.
The VIP Account Management Team are responsible for the day-to-day execution of PPB’s VIP customer management strategy. The team is tasked with quickly building strong relationships, understanding the true needs of our customers and, ultimately, long-term loyalty to Paddy Power Betfair.
- Achieve engagement and service level targets
- Ownership of a portfolio of high value VIP customers with a tailored approach
- Build strong relationships
- Ensure client needs are understood
- Resolve any client issues by working closely with internal stakeholders
- Increase satisfaction
- Seek potential up-sell opportunities , seek to increase our share of VIP wallet
- Acquisition of new to PPB sports/gaming VIP players
- Control over budget, manage spend on customer reward and VIP acquisition activities
- Adherence and timely delivery against set policies and guidelines
- Understand how our customers behave and the commercial impact from an individual as well as a portfolio – and be able to articulate this regularly as required
- Identification and nurturing of potential and win-back VIPs
- Seek out and actively address improvement areas within your day-to-day work schedule
- Gather constructive feedback for key stakeholders in the business so that services can be improved and commercial opportunities are not missed
- Attend company meetings and VIP events in the United Kingdom, Ireland and other countries as required by the business
Desired Skills & Experience
- COMPREHENSIVE UNDERSTANDING OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY – Ideally, you know the Sports betting and/or Casino and Games industry very well
- EXPERIENCE MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS WITH HIGH VALUE CUSTOMERS – Preferably within in the Gaming industry
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS – Experience in communicating across wide forums. Ensure teams and stakeholders are regularly informed through bespoke updates
- INFLUENCING SKILLS – Highly developed customer management skills; able to collaborate well and develops strong relationships
- CULTURE FIT – Can operate at Pace, has high self-awareness, is ambitious, of low ego, transparent, entrepreneurial, operates with high integrity, is accountable, results-focused and flexible
- LANUGAUGES – The successful candidate will be a native level Romanian speaker and fluent in English. Other language skills which are desirable but not essential include, but are not limited to Bulgarian, Hungarian, Slovak, German, Serbo-Croatian, Czech.