Please note that this is a one year fixed term contract.
Location: Will consider applicants from Romania, London or Dublin – depending on where the candidate is based.
The Paddy Power Betfair International team is responsible for the overall International revenue and contribution and growth for the Betfair and Paddy Power brands B2C businesses in our international markets. The team works closely with multiple stakeholders and teams around the business to ensure delivery of these objectives.
The International Operations team are primarily responsible for delivering world class customer experience and operational excellence in our focus countries and regions
Reporting to the Countries Team Manager, this role will assume responsibility for the customer facing proposition in the Romanian market and be the guardian of the Romanian customer experience, both through activities within the team and working closely with other teams.
You will coordinate with wide groups of stakeholders during planning for big sporting events and product launches, ensuring that all teams are aligned, and all releases/plans are valid for the Romanian market. Equally you will be required to make pragmatic recommendations in projects driven by other teams. This is a forward-facing role that requires building and maintaining excellent working relationships with key stakeholders from all functions including Marketing, Product, Trading, Exchange and Operations.
- Working in tandem with the wider commercial team to distil and embed the commercial priorities and objectives into the operational running of Betfair Romania.
- Development and tracking of weekly Romanian operational plans.
- Delivering and signing off of local operational requirements such as translations, QA and product testing.
- Ensuring best in class customer journeys.
- Collaborating with the customer services team and using analytics to identify and solve international customer problems.
- Acting as the key source and point of contact for all local competitor and market updates.
- Localised input on event and cultural priorities.
- Supporting the rest of the business with any activities that require Romanian input including (but not limited to) consumer and product research, regulatory affairs, legal and compliance, CMO, technology, international commercial, product management, optimisation and testing, onsite / content, promotions, VIP, B.B, etc.
- Drives Results – Gets stuck in and achieves results that impact the bottom line with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Collaborates – Is a team player who works with others across the organisation to get things done.
- Communicates Effectively – is a great communicator, with the ability to talk to internal stakeholders and customers alike in an effective and appropriate manner
- Customer Focus – Thinks about customers 24/7, and puts them at the heart of all that we do
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Online sector knowledge/experience
- Must speak fluent English & Romanian
- Gambling environment knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of marketing channels and product
- Experience of the online Business to Consumer (B2C) space will be desired
- Previous international experience would be an advantage
- Able to think outside the box to implement creative solutions to solve problems and drive
We never forget our responsibilities to consumers and the wider communities we operate in. Paddy Power Betfair is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.