We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, driven technical professional to lead and guide our team of engineers building high-end, highly scalable web applications and services within the Gaming team.
The successful candidate will be a strong leader, have exceptional technical and problem solving skills, with a positive, results driven attitude. Will be required to allocate and manage the team’s workload, take decisions on a day to day basis and be accountable for development deliverables.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Proven track record of being a strong team player;
- Line management experience
- Demonstrated ability to execute with a positive, result-focused attitude;
- Ability to bridge gaps and communicate effectively between cross-functional teams;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills for effective dialogue with stakeholders;
- Tracking and reporting on sprint status with the relevant tools;
- Adopts a positive, innovative and committed approach to overcoming obstacles and problem solving;
- Works well under time and environmental pressures.
Key Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Proven experience in guiding teams;
- Has knowledge of various patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (i.e. estimating techniques, retrospective formats, handling bugs);
- Has knowledge and experience of Scrum methodology, best practices and tools;
- Formal qualification in one of the following: Agile (Scrum, Kanban, LEAN), PMI, Prince2, etc. is considered a plus;
- Experience: 3+ years (guideline only)
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.