Reporting to the Senior H&S Manager, to provide assurance and support by managing and maintaining H&S documentation and to enable effective H&S management processes and legal compliance across the Romanian business. To assist with H&S Improvement Projects, where required, across the global businesses. This role will be predominantly office based, but may include infrequent international travel, to:
- Fulfil all legal requirements relating to health and safety, fire safety, and environmental management for the Romanian business.
- Act as lead H&S representative for the Romanian business.
- Maintain accident and near miss records across the estate.
- Act as administrator for H&S software systems in Romania.
- Complete health and safety risk assessment, keep information and maintain records
- Assist with H&S Improvement Projects where required in Romania and globally
- Maintain H&S training records
- Taking minutes at H&S Committee meetings and managing the actions register.
- Raise Purchase orders and track delivery for HSQA team purchases.
- Assist with administration of Contractor Management processes.
- Attend team meetings as a representative of the H&S (Quality & Assurance) Team.
- Compile, or gather information for, H&S reports as required.
- Act as point of contact for the HSQA team.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders around the business (including Heads of Department and Directors).
- Assist with administrative elements of H&S investigations.
- Maintain the H&S legal register, and any other required H&S document registers.
- Provide regular reports to the Health & Safety Manager (UK & Ireland) on relevant health and safety activities.
- Participate in business meetings to report and advise on relevant health & safety matters.
- Liaise with suppliers and external authorities where required.
- Assist the H&S Manager (UK & Ireland) with other reasonable tasks/requests
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
Your personable nature, open approach, and ability to understand the operating environment of our business will be the most important factor in our decision. Along with this, we expect:
As stated in HG 1425/2006, modified and completed by GD 955/2010:
- Education in high school the theoretical branch in real profile or the technological branch in technical profile;
- Course in the field of safety and health at work, with a minimum content as provided in Annex no. 6 lit. B, with a duration of at least 80 hours.
- The average level provided in par. (1) attested by the diploma of studies and the certificate of graduation of the course stipulated in par. (1) lit. b).
- Minimum training requirements in the field of safety and health at work corresponding to the higher level, which must be fulfilled cumulatively, are the following:
- Graduation in the following fields: engineering, agricultural and forestry sciences, with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, first cycle of university studies, undergraduate studies, university studies or a graduation diploma university studies of short duration;
- Course in the field of safety and health at work, with a minimum content as provided in Annex no. 6 lit. B, with a duration of at least 80 hours;
- Graduation with a diploma or graduation certificate, as the case may be, of a postgraduate program in the field of safety and health at work, with a duration of at least 180 hours.
- The minimum requirement stipulated in paragraph (1) lit. b) and c) is also considered to be fulfilled if the person has obtained a master’s degree or doctorate in the field of health and safety at work. “
- Willingness to travel internationally to complete the role.
- Experience as an administrator in a multi-site or multi-national organisation
- Experience working with proprietary H&S software