We offer career opportunities in Java, Web, Oracle/DW, QA, Linux, Application & Network Security, Business Analysis, Project Management, Product, User Experience, Agile and SCRUM, in 3 main project streams: Gaming, Platform Development and Enterprise Data Services.
The people in our Technology teams are passionate about creating products that are unrivalled across the industry.
We take pride in having the best people, the best ideas and the best products. So it’s not surprising that we lead in the industry. In fact, we’re the best there is.
If you’ve got the ambition to work on challenging projects and take responsibility from the word go, it’s time we got together.
Overall Purpose of Job
Betfair Romania is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and critical thinker to join our team as Sourcing Specialist.
Based in Cluj Napoca and reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, this role will ensure that the operational Procurement process runs smoothly and effectively and responds to queries from business units.
You are experienced and comfortable working on multiple tasks and working to tight deadlines. You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail.
You have the ability to manage contract lifecycle management. You are comfortable using ERP systems such as Oracle iProcurement. You are comfortable within a team environment where you will service a number of different stakeholders.
- Assist and lead where required in commercial and contractual negotiations with Suppliers
- Assist and lead where required in the full procurement lifecycle, including supplier relationship management
- Establish and maintain long-term working relationships or partnerships between the company and selected suppliers, in order to improve -time-to-market’ and to safeguard capacity, quality, cost, minimize risk and assure continuity of supply and relationships in the long term
- Support/lead the end-to-end delivery of supplier contracts in accordance with agreed roadmaps to meet the business needs
- Build strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and act as a functional bridge between external vendors and internal stakeholders
- A key requirement is the ability to provide financial analysis on key Vendor Information such as tracking budgets, forecasts and spend data
- Responsible for the contract lifecycle management process and engaging with various teams (Business, Procurement team, IT Security, Tax and Legal)
- Ability to read and understand different types of legal agreements
- Strong Excel skills knowledge of large spreadsheets, pivot tables, sorting and reporting
- The ability to learn new systems quickly. Previous experience of contract management and/ iProcurement Oracle systems is desirable
- Become a champion of the Procurement policy whereby you will field various questions from different internal business units
- Running ad hoc reports for Procurement and the Business, as required.
- Manage and upgrade standard Procurement document templates on our Procurement community page.
- From time to time, work closely with Category Managers or the Senior Operations Manager on specific Procurement related projects
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, planning and time management skills and proactive nature
- Proven ability to work to deadlines, prioritize, and perform as part of a team to meet team objectives
- Monitor responses and manage requests for information ensuring appropriate and timely responses are provided.
- Ideally will have 3+ years’ experience of working in a Procurement function in the Services Industry
- Use of electronic eRrx platforms would be an advantage
- Have a working knowledge of an ERP system ideally Oracle Purchasing/iProcurement
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver key messages through the presentation, communication and written methods
- Logical and strategic thinking
- Ability to spot themes, trends and anomalies through data analysis to enable better business decision making
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to learn
- The desire to work in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
Education & Experience:
- 1/2 years’ experience working in a Sourcing Specialist role
- Degree Level Educated
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- You must enjoy interacting with a high volume of people daily.
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.