Vacancy Name:Internship Data QA Engineer
Work LocationCluj – Napoca
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, Data QA Engineer intern to join our great team of engineers in building high-end, high quality applications.
Working within an agile environment you will team up with Data Warehouse, ML, data services and QA engineers and system integrators to work on projects prioritized by various areas of the business;
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
· Work as an effective member of a scrum team – understanding and contributing to the agile delivery process, and taking ownership for your team’s software quality from concept to production
· To ensure risks and issues are identified in a timely manner and effectively communicated with proposed resolution and mitigation strategies to the Data Delivery Manager.
· Write and maintain functional and technical specifications
· Analyse code for problem resolution
Key Skills & Attributes
· Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
· Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical skills.
· Enthusiasm for the software development process.
· Proactive work ethic with the ability to deliver results and meet challenging deadlines
· Good English language skills
Experience & Qualifications Desirable
· Educated to degree level in a science or technology related field
· Competent with object oriented or functional programming
· Experience using relational databases such as Oracle
· Experience in writing SQL
· Experience in ETL/ELT/BI Tools
· Unit testing knowledge
· Knowledge of ML or analytics
· Knowledge of the online gaming/gambling industry
· Demonstrates exceptional communication, interpersonal skills and consistent high energy levels
Our values are important to us. In fact they shape and guide everything we do – from improving our performance and working as a team, to hiring the right people and developing our talent.
There are five key values that we live by:
Relentless Will To Win: We strive to stay ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers and each other.
Collaboration: We win by having the best people, working well together and building strong relationships.
Integrity: We take pride in doing what’s right. No exceptions.
Agility: We adapt at pace and with purpose, and thrive amid change.
Low Ego: We take our work seriously but not ourselves, and never believe our own hype.
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.