International Gaming Marketing Operations Executive, International Gaming Operations
Job Title: International Gaming Marketing Operations Executive
Reporting Line: International Gaming Marketing Operations Planner
Job Location/Office: Cluj
Purpose of the Role – Make Customer Love us by delivering well run international gaming promotions operations. Reporting to the International Gaming Marketing Operations Planner (Gaming Operations International team), the Marketing Operations Executive will be responsible for implementing the promotional proposition across Paddy Power Betfair’s International gaming products (Casino, Live Casino, Arcade, Poker and Exchange Games across 9 main markets), by executing promotions and creating contents that are relevant, localised, and in line with the desired business outcomes.
Essential skills to succeed in the role are a creative thinking coupled with the ability to translate ideas into action, collaboration across departments, organizational skills and tight operational discipline.
- End to end execution of the monthly promotional and contents initiatives. In line with the commercial strategy and the key business outcomes, and working in close collaboration with multiple teams, this person will be responsible to:
- support the definition of the promotions to be offered, outlining the promo mechanic and the main promotional elements (e.g. values, targeting)
- create the necessary onsite assets (e.g. promo copy, imaginary, carousel banners and other onsite touch points) by collaborating with an external agency and/or using available internal tools
- create the CRM assets such as emails/web messages/SMS, delivering engaging copies and imaginary
- working with country leads to translate and adjust the assets and terms into the offered languages and making sure they are culturally relevant and meaningful to the target audience
- creating T&Cs for each offer available, making sure they are clear, compliant, up to date, and accessible to other teams
- create the necessary promotions/contents briefs to engage the operational teams
- manage the tickets in the collaboration tool (Trello) to collaborate with other teams during the execution process
- test thoroughly and sign-off the promotions/contents before offering them to customers
- review and sign-off promotions pay-out, making sure budgets are respected and spend is effective
- Understand the different markets regulations and the road map for delivery of new products, to incorporate new products/ features into effective and compliant promotional plans which will drive revenue growth
- Be the gatekeeper of the promotional and content customer experience, by consistently verify the gaming experience is flawless and properly localized. This will include checking the main promotional and x-sell journeys, regularly refresh all the onsite promotional contents, and making sure the promo hub is always properly shaped
- Responsibility for meeting the campaigns performance targets and to report on the engagement metrics (e.g. opt-in) and the commercial metrics (e.g. spend)
- Support the Marketing Operation Planner to deliver key projects concerning the evolution of products and tools. This will include supporting the definition of operational requirements, testing the changes, suggesting further changes to be applied
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a high number of stakeholders from different teams. Being obsessed with meeting the agreed timelines while delivering engaging promotions and contents.
- Creative thinking in development of new and existing campaigns targeting a variety of segments and preferences. Eagerness to proactively explore different solutions to keep the promotional proposition fresh and up to date.
- Good commercial skills with a thorough understanding of how to deliver campaigns that impact revenue.
- Awareness of the regulation/compliance/product/cultural differences across the markets served and of the importance to offer a gaming experience which is properly localized and relevant to customers.
- Open minded mindset and ability to learn from past experiences. The International business is constantly evolving and the initiatives will need to evolve along with it. The ability to proactively act, and timely react to changes in the business landscape, are crucial for this role.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 1.5 years’ experience working in an e-commerce or m-commerce environment
- Experience working in delivering personalized, targeted marketing campaigns or customer facing initiatives in a B2C environment
- Skilled in MS suite including Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluency in English essential, knowledge of a further foreign language is an advantage
- Demonstrable knowledge and interest in the real money gambling landscape
- 3rd level degree education level
- If internal candidates, Rating should be Delivering and above
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.