Marketing Operations Planner, International Gaming Operations
Job Title: International Gaming Marketing Operations Planner
Reporting Line: Content Optimisation & Promotions Operations Manager
Job Location/Office: Cluj
Reporting to the Content Optimisation & Promotions Operations Manager (Gaming Operations team), the Marketing Operations Planner will act as the starting point to translate the commercial proposition and the promotional strategy into promotional/content/operational initiatives across PPB International gaming products (Casino, Live Casino, Arcade, Poker and Exchange Games across 9 main markets).
Essential skills to succeed in the role are the ability to connect with the business strategy and the desired commercial outcomes, coupled with the ability to translate ideas into action, stakeholder management and outstanding operational discipline.
- Manage the end to end creation and execution of promotional and contents initiatives. Coordinating two executives and working in close collaboration with multiple teams, this person will be responsible to make sure the team delivers the initiatives to the highest quality standards, on time, and with no mistakes or reworks required. This will involve:
- Managing the design of the monthly promotional and content plan, in line with the commercial strategy and the desired business outcomes. Conceive and deliver high quality, localised campaigns and engaging contents across all the customer touchpoints, with minimal supervision and a great deal of autonomy in defining the most effective proposition
- managing the creation of the necessary onsite and CRM assets (e.g. promo/emails copy, imaginaries, carousel banners and other onsite touchpoints), supporting the team in first person when necessary
- managing and owning the T&Cs for each offer available, making sure they are clear, compliant, up to date, and accessible to other teams
- managing the localisation of the assets, making sure they are culturally relevant and meaningful to the target audience
- managing the briefing of the promotions/contents to the operational teams, making sure the execution proceeds as expected
- managing the testing phase, ensuring all the contents are properly tested and reviewed before they go live
- reviewing the promotions pay-out, making sure budgets are respected and spend is effective
- share the monthly plan with all relevant teams (CS, VIP International, CRM, International Sports, etc…) and make sure it’s always up to date and accessible
- support the team on the execution as required to meet the agreed commitments
- Responsibility for meeting performance targets on campaigns within budget showing ability to demonstrate effective spend across all campaigns
- Report on promotions performance and operational issues on a weekly/monthly basis, with learning deployed back into planning
- Support the improvement of the promo execution processes to make sure execution is constantly streamlined and workload is properly managed
- Manage the execution of commercial initiatives requiring operational involvement (e.g. set up of new acquisition offers, collaboration in setting up CRM journeys, etc…)
- In collaboration with the existing Gaming Operations Team and the Tech teams, ensure all the operational aspects of the International Gaming business (update of segmentation, promo automation, escalations, bonus templates, game limits, contexts, etc…) are properly managed
- Understand the different markets regulations and the roadmap for delivery of new products, to incorporate new products/ features into effective and compliant promotional plans which will drive revenue growth
- Be the gatekeeper of the promotional and content customer experience, by designing and performing efficient processes to consistently verify the gaming experience is flawless and properly localized
- Support the Commercial Team to deliver key projects concerning the evolution of products and tools. This will include:
- in collaboration with the existing Gaming Operations Team, making sure the tools/platforms are properly set up to sustain the launch of new business initiatives
- engagement in International Gaming projects requiring evolution of the operations, providing inputs and operational support (definition of the scope, exploring the potential solution, requirements gathering/writing, testing activity, etc…)
- Management of 2 Executives in the team
- Project, process and time management skills. Strong operational and executional mindset. Being obsessed with operational discipline and with meeting the agreed timelines.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management, as this role involves high collaboration and coordination across a high number of resources from different teams.
- Awareness of the regulation/compliance/product/cultural differences across the markets served and of the importance to offer a gaming experience which is properly localised and relevant to customers.
- Open minded mindset and ability to learn from past experiences. The International business is constantly evolving and the initiatives will need to evolve along with it. The ability to proactively act, and timely react to changes in the business landscape, are crucial for this role.
- Good commercial skills with a thorough understanding of how to deliver campaigns that impact revenue.
- Promotes communications and encourages collaboration between teams and departments.
- Helps the team go through high pressure periods and helps them understand the reasons behind the changes.
- Sets stretch goals for self and the team and helps and guide the people towards achieving and overachieving them.
- Drives improvement throughout the team and helps and supports others embrace this culture.
- Able to challenge the status quo and provide solutions to complex operational problems where conventional approaches have failed
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.