- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience with Linux servers (RedHat/CentOS preferably)
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Familiarity with Python
- Good knowledge of LDAP
- Good knowledge of DNS
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, Nginx, etc.
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Ansible
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Xen or Openstack
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
- CDN, Domains and SSL management
- Systems security and OS hardening
- Windows administration
- OpenStack deployment and management
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.