The HSQA Team is leading the development of PPB’s global safety framework and standards as part of the Coorporate Real Estate umbrella. The growing team is searching for a well organised, disciplined and hands-on, HSQA Administrator to help support the health and safety challenges specific to the business and help implement innovative solutions that will remove roadblocks and allow teams to seamlessly execute.
This role is to provide administrative support to the team, particularly in regard to the Health and Safety, and managing systems that support reporting of compliance. You will have the opportunity to develop, organise and manage exciting regional and global health and safety projects that help enable statutory and industry compliance. Working with teams across the region in both the Retail and Corporate workspace, you’ll need excellent stakeholder management, organisational, and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in.
What You’ll Do
- Support the HSQA team in the strategic design, development and implementation of Global HSQA policies and procedures
- Work with stakeholders in the organisation to promote, change, and deploy new HSQA tools and strategies
- Develop relationships with functional leaders and key stakeholders across regional retail operations, corporate workspace, and Global HSQA support
- Manage and support HSQA activities and procedures in the areas of accident/incident management, risk assessment, fire safety and other aspects of statutory compliance.
- Plan and execute monthly HSQA reviews for stakeholders across all regions
- Develop and execute efficient program tracking and reporting processes for the Company’s regional and global HSQA initiatives
- Improve overall HSQA performance by using a data-driven approach for issue identification, root cause analysis, and improvement rollouts
- Utilise Microsoft Office software in the creation of reports, presentations and internal/external communications.
- Manage a CAFM system to generate and administer Retail Risk Assessments and actions – following up with retail area managers and closing off appropriately
- Use the CAFM system to oversee the Plan Maintenance in the regions supported by the Corporate Real Estate Team. This includes following up and closing out all PPM actions
- Support the property teams in raising PO’s on the companys finance system
What You’ll Need
- Whilst not necessary, industry or consulting experience in Health and Safety project, program or operational management, or related fields would be advantageous
- Experience managing central databases and reporting off them
- Strong IT skills, particularly with regards to Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders
- Ability to design processes in a fast paced environment without a prescribed template
- Passion for Health, Safety, Environmental and Wellness improvement. Additional training and career development for the successful candidate would be considered
- Previous experience within Facilities Management a plus
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.