We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, technical driven professional to work in a team of engineers developing highly available enterprise products.
Our continued business success and growth demand a lot from our technology, including transaction volumes that surpass many of the world’s leading financial institutions. Our engineers are committed to find the best solutions to complex technical challenges together with professional team members.
The successful candidate will have exceptional technical and problem-solving skills, with a positive, results driven attitude.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Develop highly available, resilient and distributed systems that adhere to standards and best practices
- Write technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively
- Unit testing, code reviews by and for peers
- Work in an Agile environment
- Contribute to team development
- Provide guidance to junior colleagues
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD)
- Proven development experience using Java SE and/or Java EE: beans, concurrency, transactions, I/O, servlets, messaging, application monitoring.
- Focus on application performance & scalability
- API development (design for clarity & usability)
- Experience with frameworks/technologies: spring, web frameworks, web service, AOP
- Experience with application containers: tomcat, jetty, jboss
- Experience with unit testing/mocking frameworks e.g. junit, mockito
- Experience with build tools e.g. maven2
- Java 8 features
- Understanding of SQL databases
- Understanding of NoSQL databases
- Exposure to Linux operating systems
- Understanding of the full development cycle and some experience of Agile development methodologies and supporting tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with analysis & monitoring tools (Splunk, AppDynamics, Jstat etc.)
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Team player who brings also fun to the team
- Proven ability & desire to innovate
- Strong analytical skills