We are looking for a self-motivated java intern to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have the following key skills:
- Java basics
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming, also any insight into the more in-depth Design Pattern knowledge
- Linux basics, Operating Systems basics
- Concepts of logging, debugging
- Networking – high-level idea on networking (OSI Layers, TCP/UDP protocols, networking equipment like firewalls, load balancers, IPs, etc)
- Data storage – high-level insight on the Relational DB Management Systems (MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL), NoSQL, file systems.
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.