The Junior HR Business Partner will be providing HR advice on people issues, organisational design, change and HR product needs. The incumbent will be supporting the HR Business Partner in driving the people strategy and supporting effective implementation of HR initiatives in their business areas. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible for coaching managers in building their teams, living the values, adhering to policies and procedures and modelling leadership behaviours. Together with HR colleagues in specialist areas the incumbent will ensure company-wide HR programs are delivered to the client effectively and efficiently.
The successful candidate will:
- Partner with business leaders to define and embed the people elements of their functional objectives.
- Communicate across the HR centers of excellence to ensure effective engagement and delivery of best fit HR to their business.
- Draw on HR centers of excellence such as Reward and Talent to ensure their business areas benefit.
- Support with delivering organisational change initiatives including organisation design, roles definition and sizing and career frameworks.
- Support the annual performance and pay review process with speed, accuracy and efficiency. Ensure consistent and reasonable decisions are made that are market and performance driven.
- Manage employee relations issues to ensure swift, pragmatic and commercially sound resolution. Identify trends and business impact and recommends corrective action.
- Coach Managers to be excellent in their roles.
- Promote an understanding of HR systems, policy and procedure while adopting a pragmatic and business focused approach.
- Work with the Talent team to drive the talent management agenda. Through succession planning sessions, talent reviews and retention initiatives, support the business in identifying, engaging and retaining top talent.
- Anticipate skills gaps and development needs and work with the Talent team to deliver business focused solutions.
- Employ data to identify trends, and problems as well as measure success of actions. Interpret data analysis to support decision making and drive future action.
- Collaborates with HR colleagues to deliver company-wide HR initiatives.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Experienced HR professional with a client centered approach and strong business acumen.
- Experience in a fast paced HR department.
- Experience of partnering with and influencing a management team
- Drive to deliver results
- Drive innovation & change
- Commercial capability
- Effective decision making
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.