The Delivery Assurance Lead is responsible for Portfolio planning of product and technology initiatives based on prioritization input from Delivery Assurance Manager and Stakeholders and for owning relationship suppliers from a technology perspective under Customer Engagement & Acquisition
The role has specific responsibility for internal and external dependency management and delivery risk management.
This role reports into the Delivery Assurance Manager, Customer Engagement & Acquisition and will require travel to other locations including London, Dublin and Porto.
- Delivery Portfolio Planning and Reporting of all initiatives under Customer Engagement & Acquisition
- Input into overall prioritisation led by Delivery Assurance Manager and Portfolio Manager with focus on technical dependencies and efficiencies
- Clearly articulate priorities to the delivery teams and stakeholders
- Facilitate Technology input into Investment Requests with supervision from Delivery Assurance Manager.
- Internal and External dependency management for roadmap initiatives together with Project Management/Programme Management.
- Delivery Risks and Issues and Implement mitigation plans
- Work together with the Heads of Tribes on resource allocation, initiatives planning and efficiencies implementation.
- Work together with the Delivery Managers on removing blockers for delivery, sprint planning and tracking against roadmap, ongoing dependency management.
- Own key communications to 3rd parties: change freezes, key events, project initiation, project closure
- Provide a clear view on suppliers budget and ongoing budget management
- For new suppliers, coordinate technical due diligence and clearly articulate the technology input
- Work with partner management and commercial negotiations team on contract renewals
- Focus on continuous improvements in Customer Engagement & Acquisition tribes
- 3+ years of experience in a related function is required
- Proven track record of delivering technology through multi-disciplinary teams using agile and lean software development methods;
- Structured thinking and a clear ability to plan and deliver technical outcomes to get to the end architecture;
- Successfully managed customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain complex technical challenges in a simple and effective manner;
- Ability to set priorities and focus teams on what is most important;
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders based on mutual respect, openness and transparency;
- Works at pace and conveys a sense of urgency to the team;
- Leads by example in terms of work ethic and professional attitude;
- Able to project manage work and prioritise effectively;
- Works well under time and environmental pressures;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- INFLUENCING SKILLS – Highly developed stakeholder management skills; able to collaborate well and develops strong relationships.
- CULTURE FIT – Pace, high self-awareness, high IQ and EQ, ambitious, low ego, transparent, entrepreneurial, high integrity, accountable, results-focused and flexible.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS – Strong communications skills are a crucial requirement in this position, as technical solutions often need non tech-based inter-departmental explanations, especially when dealing with support teams.
- RESILIENCE – Is resilient and confident under pressure; handles and manages crises effectively; maintains a positive attitude despite adversity; bounces back from setbacks; grows from hardships and negative experiences
- NEGOCIATION SKILLS – Reach agreement by seeking mutual benefit and maintaining relationships
- Experience of working with agile development practices
- Experience in implementing 3rd party products and platforms
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.