This role will support the Technical Compliance Team in daily activities, audit activities, regulatory issues and incident management and will build and maintain a library of Tech Compliance documents.
Description – key responsibilities:
- Support the Technical Compliance team with the BAU activities and roadmap including functional and security audits, functional and security testing, as well as change management audits.
- Assist in the process of writing compliance documentation
- Support in building and maintaining a library of Tech Compliance documents
- Improve general awareness and understanding of technical compliance with Technology.
Key Working Relationships:
- Internal Stakeholders: Technology, Data, Product teams, Regulatory Compliance
- External Stakeholders: game providers, auditing bodies
Experience and Qualifications:
- Stakeholder Management: ability to liaise with external and internal stakeholders
- Project Management
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for working in a team-orientated collaborative environment.
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Languages: although not essential understanding of Spanish or Italian would be beneficial.
- Attention to detail in a high paced environment
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.