Security Assurance Intern is a member of the Paddy Power Betfair security team, reporting to the Technology Governance and Assurance Manager. The mission for this role is to work with the business to ensure that all PPB security controls all work as intended, having the right effectiveness and coverage. The role will involve a mix of analysis of business systems, development, assessment of controls against various frameworks and reporting.
- Develop automatic scripts for running tests to confirm effectiveness of security controls
- Maintain the Security Assurance Framework module to ensure correct and up-to-date information is present
- Work with the Security Assurance Team to determine the goals and characteristics of the tests needed to be developed
- Create dashboards and reports used for communicating SAF results to stakeholders
- Disciplined and logical thinker, with the ability to draw conclusions from large and complex data sets
- Passionate about Security and willing to learn about tools and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Enthusiastic about continued learning and developing new skills
- Attention to details in a high paced environment
- Ability to manage his workload and deliver against objectives
Qualification, Experience, Certifications:
- Familiarity with various IT processes and technologies (cloud, virtualization, databases, networking, software development, logging and backup)
- Some hands-on experience in either IT or security is desirable
- Object oriented programming experience, Python knowledge is considered a plus
- Scripting knowledge (Bash/PowerShell)
- Microsoft Excel advanced knowledge.
- Good level of spoken and written English (B2, C1) (fluency in English is a must)
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.