The SEO Intern will form part of the SEO team which is responsible for Search Engine Optimisation for both brands across all countries. Reporting to the SEO Manager, the primary responsibility is to meet the agreed commercial and campaign demands of the selected brands. This is a fast-paced, technical and analytical driven position and the successful candidate will become an SEO expert for the PPB Group.
How to apply:
Your application document MUST include:
- The most attractive, creative but true CV you ever had – in English, please;
- A list of 5 of the most interesting link building strategies you read about recently
- A short cover letter in which you will tell us, in English, who you are and what are the most important things you have done until now, as a professional.
- Implement SEO strategy that drives growth and ROI
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for selected brands within the group
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Coordinate with the SEO agencies to ensure they respect the requirements and deliver according to our SLAs.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Leverage customer insights and analytics to continually optimise campaigns
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Continually innovate to drive improvement by leveraging the latest technologies..
- Frequently conducting backlink profile analysis across all domains.
- Competitor Analysis in the SEO space.
- Weekly and ad hoc reporting of the progress of your work.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a dedicated Search Engine Marketing role is not required as on the job training will be provided.
- Good knowledge of the SEO industry and search engine algorithms.
- Understanding of web analytics & reporting tools.
- The ability to create reports; understands ROI; and select relevant data for analysing future actions.
- Excellent analytical skills and good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
- Highly analytical, focussed and results-driven
- Ability to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects
- Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
- Confidence to make own decisions and manage 3rd party relationships
- Must be approachable at all times and in all situations
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
- Must have flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing
- Keeps informed of emerging trends in the SEO & ASO landscape.
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.