The ASO Intern will form part of the SEO team which is responsible for Search Engine Optimisation & App Store Optimisation for both brands across all countries. Reporting to the SEO Manager, the primary responsibility is to meet the agreed commercial and campaign demands of the selected brands. This is a fast-paced, technical and analytical driven position and the successful candidate will become an ASO expert for the PPB Group.
How to apply:
Your application document MUST include:
- The most attractive, creative but true CV you ever had – in English, please;
- A list of 5 of the most interesting ASO strategies you read about recently
- A short cover letter in which you will tell us, in English, who you are and what are the most important things you have done until now, as a professional.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- You will be implement ASO strategies across Play Store & iTunes that drives growth and ROI
- You will be responsible for reporting, analysis & interpretation of data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what we can do to influence it.
- You will manage both on-page ASO and off-page ASO for selected brands within the group
- Collaborate with commercial, product and campaign managers to create high-quality screenshots around important, relevant events.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in ASO across itunes & the Play Store.
- Leverage customer insights and analytics to continually optimise campaigns
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for ASO in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Continually innovate to drive improvement by leveraging the latest technologies.
- Optimising processes.
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge, developments, tactics & strategies.
- Weekly and ad hoc reporting of the progress of your work.
- Driving Results: A highly motivated, self-starter, who pursues work at pace, has a track record of exceeding goals and constantly seeks realistic opportunities to improve current performance.
- Team Player: Works co-operatively with others, being respectful to others whilst representing your own interests and is able to change communication styles to meet the needs of various audiences.
- Customer Centric: Understands the drivers and needs of our customers, establishes and maintains effective customer relationships and always meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Seeks opportunities: Comes up with new ideas, looks at problems differently, can put creative ideas into practice, learns quickly in new situations and turns failures into learnings whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Great Communicator: Effective communication in a variety of settings – especially when customer-facing. Listens to others – being open to their opinions and demonstrating humility.
Education, Qualifications & Essential Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – fluency in English
- Strong academic background, to degree level or above.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry & in particular the search engine marketing industry.
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
- Ability to work independently, in a team & to take on responsibility for own projects.
- Collaborates across the organisation to get things done.
- Communicates effectively.
- Analytical and results-driven.
- Time management, organisation & prioritisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
- Highly analytical, focussed and results-driven
- Ability to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects
- Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
- Confidence to make own decisions and manage 3rd party relationships
- Must be approachable at all times and in all situations
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
- Must have flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing
- Keeps informed of emerging trends in the ASO landscape.
Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all’ approach isn’t necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let’s have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.