The Associate Access Governance Analyst works within the Paddy Power Betfair security team, reporting to the Access Governance Team Lead. The mission for this role is to work with the business to ensure all of PPB’s Confidential applications are subject to the existing Access Governance process. The role will involve a mix of analysis of business systems in the context of Identity & Access management, technical skills, Sailpoint Knowledge, assessment of controls against Identity & Access policy and driving improvements with business stakeholders.
- Engage with business stakeholders to ensure the timely collection of the technical information required to onboard all Confidential applications into PPB’s Identity Governance tool – Sailpoint
- Assess the state of the current access controls against policy and provide pragmatic and effective recommendations to the Information Asset Owner so that they can implement improvements to access controls
- Work with the Information Asset Owner to ensure the application recertification process is implemented and scheduled into BAU processes
- Assist the Sailpoint Operations team with BAU processes: LCM, Leavers Review, Policy Violations
- Collaborate with and support the Data Security team with the Access Governance programme
- Configure Sailpoint connectors, reports, tasks, access reviews etc.
- Collaborate with other security teams and teams outside of the security function
- Disciplined and logical thinker, with the ability to draw conclusions from large and complex data sets
- Delivery driven with a sensible attitude to risk
- Display energy and enthusiasm for the Identity & Access discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to modify style to influence technical and business stake holders
- Passionate about technology
- Attention to details in a high paced environment
- Ability to manage his workload and deliver against objectives
Qualification, Experience, Certifications:
- Understanding of various IT processes and technologies (cloud, virtualization, databases, networking, software development, logging and backup)
- Understanding of security processes and controls
- Knowledge and ease of working with security policies and standards
- Some hands-on experience in either IT or security is desirable
- Object oriented programming experience, especially Java and Pyton knowledge is preferred
- Sailpoint hands on experience is a plus.
- Microsoft Excel advanced knowledge.
- Good level of spoken and written English (B2, C1) (fluency in English is a must)